Group and Coach Tour hotel in Saint-Hippolyte, Alsace
HOTEL VAL-VIGNES, the Groups specialist
Located in Saint-Hippolyte, Alsace, The Hotel Val-Vignes offers a privileged location for your stays.
– Coach operators: together, we plan your programme according to your needs and your budget
– Agencies: we offer your guests a half-board or full-board service in a charming setting in the heart of the vineyards
– Friends or family: we plan your stay and advise you about tourism activities nearby
If necessary, we can provide 400 m² of modular and fully equipped rooms. Also, take advantage of our "Bistrot des Gastronomes" and its special menus, our 46 comfortable rooms and our relaxation spaces. The entire team of the Hôtel Val-Vignes is at your service throughout your stay.
For more details or for any specific requests, contact Sophie:
By telephone on +33 3 89 22 34 00
Peace and tranquillity among the vineyards
Your time in the region will also be an opportunity to visit Alsace and its vineyards.
Located near the famous Haut-Kœnigsbourg Castle, the picturesque village of Saint-Hippolyte and the Alsace plain, the Hôtel Val-Vignes lies in the heart of many highly popular tourist sites.
Very nearby, visit the Volerie des Aigles, the Montagne des Singes, Sélestat and Ribeauvillé. 20 minutes from Colmar, Val-Vignes is also located on the Wine Route. A land of contrasts, Alsace enjoys a great variety of regions and landscapes. Skilled in farming vines, it offers a multitude of grape varieties, with some of the best known including: Pinot, Riesling, Muscat, Gewurztraminer, and more.
During your stay at the Hôtel Val-Vignes, set out to discover Alsace: its heritage, its gastronomy and its vineyards. Our reception can organise your tourism activities by ordering your tickets for the main attractions or events in the region, or by planning your reservations, etc.Plan your stay
Facilities and services
- 3-star hotel
- 400 m² of modular rooms
- 900 m² of terrace with a clear view over the Alsace plain
- Free coach car park
- 46 comfortable rooms
- A clear view over the Alsace vineyards
- Bathroom (hairdryer, shower, and for some, a separate WC)
- Flat-screen TV (French, German and Swiss satellite and TNT channels)
- Internet access
- Rooms for mobility-impaired guests
- "Le Bistrot des Gastronomes" offering a capacity of 120 people
- Modern cuisine prepared with local produce
- Menu suggestions
- The summer terrace for about thirty people
- Our relaxation spaces
- A bar with a lounge
- A games room with billiards, table football and a jukebox
- A sauna and a steam room
- A massage space
Val-Vignes offers tourism visits in the form of entry tickets to the main local attractions:
- Tickets for Haut-Kœnigsbourg Castle
- Unaccompanied visit to the winemaking path
- Tasting at winemakers along the Wine Route
- 1 /